Friday, January 12, 2007

His Dis-Honor the Mayor

Well I see in the Beacon Journal that Akron mayor Don Plusquellic is
going to go whine to Nancy Pelosi over proposed cuts by the Bush
administration in subsidized housing.
The ABJ quotes the mayor as saying "And by the way, anybody that
picks up a Bible and shakes it and talks about this president being a
real Christian, well horse manure on that, too" "It's the biggest
hypocrisy that I've probably witnessed in my lifetime."
Evidently his dis-honor the mayor has forgotten about how he got
a parking attendant fired because of his very own over blown ego and
sense of importance. I have to be honest folks, if there is a list of
people in this town that I hate, Don Plusquellic tops the list. I think he
is a low life scum sucking politician and he is a very big reason I have
considered leaving Akron.
And he wants to run for mayor again. Wait didn't he say he wasn't
going to run again? Oh the lies and hypocrisy of it.

This is one Wild World I wish I wasn't on.

Mike Dane

1 comment:

Cliff said...

As I put it in my neck of the blogosphere yesterday, you can't legislate prosperity. It comes by hard work.

Give a man a fish and you've given him a meal. Teach him to fish and you've fed him for a lifetime.

Give people incentive to build the better mousetrap then you don't have to worry about subsidized housing.