Thursday, January 11, 2007

the well a little dry this week?

I wanted to write about something radio this time since the last
entry was political, but it seems a little short on real news this
week. Of course I could do another political entry... Nah.
Is it possible that Clear Channel is seeing the light? According
to All Access CC has started an online station called
eChannelMusic.com. Maybe they see the end of old fasioned
radio on down the road. I don't think so but who knows.
And what is this about Howard Stern making an extra $83
million? Is Sirius operating in the black yet? They're already
paying him too much. If they were operating in the black it
would be one thing but not until then. Bet the share holders
are soooo happy.

Until later take care and go ride This Wild World

Mike Dane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike,

You are correct about the well being dry. Triv pouring alcohol in his microphone hardly makes for compelling radio. And that's one of the more exciting things happening this week.

I went a little out of my element today on my blog, and dabbled a little bit into politics. That won't happen much. I prefer not to show my ignorance.

Cliff Feightner